Monday, August 4, 2008

Tagged!

I have now been tagged 4 times so I figured I would suck it up and at least do one! To be honest I am not sure which one of you tagged me with this one but here it goes:

3 Joys
  • Mike...my amazing husband!
  • My 2 children, the cutest kids in the world!
  • The gospel, I wouldn't be where I am without it

3 Fears

  • E.T.-yes the movie-I know my sisters are dying with laughter right now
  • Losing my husband or children
  • Getting in a car accident

3 Goals

  • Get organized with my life
  • Learn how to sew
  • A mission with Mike

3 Obsessions/Collections

  • Right now it is sweets...since being pregnant with Patrick
  • Pictures of my children...I could look at them all day!
  • I don't know anything else

3 Random Surprising Facts however I have 4

  • I would play basketball everyday if I could
  • I love to fish...but don't like to bait the hook
  • I have ridden on a motorcycle
  • This was the hardest part of this thing for me! :D

5 People I am tagging

  • I am not tagging anyone because almost every blog I have read has already been tagged...so I will spare you all!

No comments: