Thursday, August 21, 2008

A turning point...





I feel like I am finally starting to get a little more organized with my house and my life...which is a HUGE accomplishment! It seems as though there has been little time to do "fun" stuff with the kids because something was always needing to be cleaned and nothing ever got fully done. I know, what a mother/housewife am I?! A normal one I hope! ;D Oh well, we all have a turning point right? Oh, and I am just on the start of the turn, this in no ways implies that I have mastered ANYTHING at all...just starting to do better. With that now happening we are doing some fun things and I am relaxing more to actually enjoy it all! Before I get to some fun stuff, a few cute pictures from whatever.

1 comment:

Emily Green said...

I know what you mean. It never feels like I do anything fun with Marshall. Maybe one day we'll both perfect it!...or at least come closer to it.