Monday, November 10, 2008

My sister in law, Kate, had this on her blog and challenged me to take it. Did I really need a challenge?! Anyway, she talked about being embarrassed about it and well, so am I-a little. So here you have it, I am an Esme. I took it twice and tried to change some of my answers but no change-still Esme. Mike took it too and was a Carlisle-I guess we were meant to be! :D So I now ask...who are you?
I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I was Esme too when I took it. Which, of course, confirms how good of friends we are. ;)

kelie said...

So fun. I'm totally doing this.

Jones Family said...

I'm an Esme too! Chalk it up to the mothering kind!