Monday, January 12, 2009

Shannon's Dad and Nan (grandma) came out over this past weekend and it was so great to see them! We have missed family a lot, especially lately, and it has been a really long time since we have seen any of her family. They got here Friday, late morning, and we chilled at home for a while. We went to dinner and then off to Shannon's church basketball game, which they won. Saturday, we headed to the capitol, which was fun and then to a late lunch/early dinner. Sunday was the usual, a busy church day. We also celebrated Maddie's birthday since they were here, it's on Thursday. They left this morning. It was a lot of relaxing fun and we love them so much and are so grateful they came and got home safely!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, you're back!!!

Unknown said...

And Maddie had gotten so long and lanky-- where are her thighs???

Kellie said...

So glad they got to come visit! I like the plastic bags as wrapping paper - Happy Birthday Maddie!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY MADS!! Glad you got to enjoy some great memories with your family!

Debbie Lunt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADS! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU.
SHAB AND MIKE I LOVE YOU GUYS. I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH I MISS YOU. AS YOUR SONG IS PLAYING "I LOVED HER FIRST" I AM CRYING WISHING I COULD SEE MY GIRL :).

MISS YOU-MISS YOU-MISS YOU.
MOM
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO