Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our Trip to CT

Well, we got back from CT yesterday, after a week of being there with my sisters and their kiddos. We had a great, relaxing time. We stayed home for the most part, considering there were 6 kids under the age of 4, but it was really nice to be together again after not seeing each other for 1.5 years almost. And they finally got to see Patrick...and he was a hit! :) No one seems to really understand what a good baby we have been blessed with until they are around him-so smiley and just very well natured. I cried like a baby when I saw my nieces and nephews-they grew up too much! Maddie LOVED being with her cousins and asked for them all before bed last night. I miss my sisters like crazy and loved being with them again. We had a blast eating junk food, going on a shopping spree and watching High School Musical 3 (they are such cheesy cute movies)! Oddly enough, we got no pictures together on my camera so these are pics of the kids only...let's be real though-that's all we really want to see anyway! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's about time for an update!!