Friday, March 27, 2009

Cute Kids

Finally, some pictures of the kids! A friend of mine posted a spaghetti pic of her little boy which reminded me Patrick hadn't had his yet. Spaghetti was on the menu this week so he got to try it and he LOVED it just as much as I loved the picture. He is such a good eater and pretty clean b/c he wants everything in his mouth-no leftovers! :) Maddie was so cute the other day in her little leggings and then she decided she needed her snow boots on as well-her facial expression is kind of strange but I still think she's a doll! I LOVE these cute kids! Oh, and I have a ton of videos, just having some issues uploading-so hopefully soon!
Enjoying a little snack

Such a fashionista!

Mmmmm!
Sorry about the salad in the mouth! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

kelie said...

We have that same pink shirt. Jenna insists that she and Brooke have matching outfits ("twinners" she calls it), so we have 2 of everything from Khols and Target! :) Too cute.

Unknown said...

Kallie said that Maddie's smile was sooo crazy!!! Addie says that Patrick's eyes are craazy!!!

Debbie Lunt said...

I love those cutie patooties!!!!
I think Patrick needs to have spagetti with Nana!
Maddie - you are so sweet - I love you.
Nana
x0xxoxoxoxoxoxoxo