Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TA-DA!!!!


Wahoo!! I made a skirt!! It is all wrinkled by this point-this is after church-but here it is, the finished product! I am pleased with the way it turned out, however, none of you seamstresses are allowed to look at it too closely! :) It was a lot of fun and I am now looking forward to jammie pants for the kids and Mike and me and then a new purse/bag-which will more than likely be done in Missouri with my mother-in-law who is way more skilled than I ever will be! It was fun times and I wish I had a picture with Diane in her skirt-she took the challenge with me and hers turned out great! It was fun Diane!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

The Singer Family said...

nice work, lady. Love the color. The only time I tried to make a skirt for myself it was too small and I had to give it to one of the young women. I think she wore it once out of pity. ;)

Kellie said...

Super Cute! I'm impressed. Pretty soon we'll have to start putting in orders.

Unknown said...

FAB skirt!!! Great job... and you feel good for making something, too!

Jones Family said...

Way to go! It is really cute!

Diane said...

You forgot to mention the best part, tbat the pattern we bought had the wrong one inside, so we made this with NO PATTERN! It looks so adorable on you!

Kristal said...

Very cute!

GreatHandsDesigns said...

Too cute, kiddo! Love the fabric. I have a desire to make things just not the energy. I don't know how you do it. Anyway, good job. I'm anxious to see the fabric you choose for your bag.

Colton Anne said...

very cute and very impressive!

Richardson Five said...

Very impressive. I love the color.