Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chicken Farm Fun!


We went to MO from the 6th-13th and had a GREAT time! It was sad to have a funeral but great to see and spend time with family. While there we had family pictures taken, I made a dress with my sister-in-laws (that's right, I made a dress), had Gramp's 90th Birthday Party, the viewing and funeral, my step-dad and dad came and visited, we went to Mike's aunt's "chicken farm", went to the KC Zoo and all in all, were pretty busy! I only have pictures from the chicken farm due to putting them on my in-laws computer...as soon as I can get a hold of them I will post them too. The day we went to the chicken farm was when Grandpa, Rob-my step-dad was up. The kids loved him-this was Patrick's first time meeting him and they hit it off great! We had a great trip and it was a bittersweet time when we went home. Thank you to Mike's family-we love you and miss you already and Maddie asks about her cousins everyday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you guys need a pet chicken...