Friday, May 1, 2009

In Your Spare Time...

Yes, I know that this may never come because...who has spare time???? So, do it when your kids are asleep so you don't feel so guilty. My sister told me about this website called http://www.etsy.com/ . It is all handmade things. They have all different categories the one I like is the children one. It isn't one that shows you how to make anything just a place to buy and sell. It is SOOOO CUTE! Hence the fact that you need time to look b/c it is addictive! Anyway, just thought I would share-it can be a little pricy but still so cute and fun to look at!

2 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

Scroll down a little on the left and there is a place to click on "Pounce" - you can view items that just sold. and then hit "pounce again" and "Pounce again". Talk about addictive. I love seeing what people are buying.

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Yah, its a cute website-My friend writes kids books and sells them on the site. So fun.