Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Cake...


As always, I have to put a disclaimer on this cake. It was a mess! I didn't know I needed a coupler for my tips so...needless to say my cute "tip" decorated cake did not happen! I tried though without the coupler and it was a mess so I just did the knife spread. I forgot to get stuff for the eyes and improvised and then the trunk kept falling apart so it ended up this way! Ahhhh! It worked out though, Maddie could tell it was an elephant, and Patrick thoroughly enjoyed demolishing it! :)

8 comments:

Kellie said...

Very cute, even if it was a pain.

Lisa R said...

It's adorable, you are so talented!!

kelie said...

Ahhh, couplers, they've given me problems a time or two as well! Best thing ever is to just buy a cake decorating set with everything in it!! :)

The Singer Family said...

I'm a fan! and that trunk is impressive. You should be proud...just think, only like 12 more birthdays each before Maddie starts decorating them all. By then we'll all be professionals! :)

Diane said...

It is AMAZING!! I think it is even cuter without the tip decorations! More realistic that way!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

You do not need a disclaimer, your so funny! Its darling!! Way to go!! So cute, I think it turned out great. It looks like Patrick enjoyed it also! He looks so cute and happy eating it all! You did a great job.

Kristal said...

It looks great. You did a good job.

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

What an AWESOME cake!! So talented!