Monday, June 15, 2009

Bow Board



Jeni is having a little girl and we all know how into bows I am. So, I decided to make her a bow board and of course, some bows! I had a lot of fun making it and I think it turned out very cute-I am slightly proud! :) I didn't get to make as many specialty bows as I would have like...when I say "specialty" I mean layered, I just didn't have enough time. I encourage anyone who hosts a shower NOT to make something on top of everything else you are already doing for the shower itself, especially when you have never made it before! :) p.s. the colors match her bedding for the little miss Hailey.

8 comments:

kelleen said...

You are sooo creative-it turned out so fabulous! You are so amazing; how do you do all that you do?!

Unknown said...

That turned out fab!!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

They looks super cute! Hayley is one lucky lady to have so many cute bows!! It turned out great.

Diane said...

I know i already told you, but that is adorable! When we have a girl you'll have to show me how to make one!!

Kristal said...

good job it turned out great! I also love, love, love the cake!

Emily Green said...

Great job on the bow board!

The Love Shack said...

It matches the bedding wonderfully and I seriously can't express how excited I am to have it. THANK YOU THANK YOU!! You are so talented and such a wonderful friend. I couldn't have asked for better friends.

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

It turned out sooooooooooo wonderful!