Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thank You...and Happy Independence Day!


Happy Fourth of July!!! We wanted to thank all the men and women who have served this country and who are currently serving this country-we love you and are truly grateful! This is my brother Andy (on the left) when he was a load master in the AF-he is currently training for
a new job in the AF. On the right is my BIL, Evan-and my niece Carsyn-he is also in the AF in Fuels. Andy went to Iraq last year and Evan just came home from Kyrgystan (sp?) in May. I know it is a tough job for them and their families-how truly grateful we are for them and all those protecting us and our freedoms. We love you!

6 comments:

Carrie said...

We are so LUCKY to have these BRAVE men and women now and in the past to fight for our FREEDOM! THANK YOU! I know you are so proud of your brothers!!!!

Debbie Lunt said...

Ditto!!!!
Aren't they the BEST? T love them so very much/
MOM

Emily Green said...

here here!....or is it hear hear??? hmmmm....

JanEllenSanders said...

I believe Andy is only about 15 minutes from us!

Andrew and Nicki Drysdale said...

We are! We are renting a home in Niceville. I mentioned your names to Andrew (Andy) awhile ago and he definately remembers your family. We'll have to get together! I would love to meet you!

Shannon - Thank you for posting this and for all the love, prayers and support!

Steph said...

thanks for this post, Shannon! And I had no idea Andy was in the AF! How everyone has grown!!!! Luke tells me that if he had to choose a branch not being a SEAL, he'd go AF. Please thank Andy for us too!