Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dorothy, Wizards and Dr. Seuss

That's right, we have it all folks...right here. Our Sunday night consisted of these characters and an almost wedding too! Maddie declared when I saw her in her dress, "Mommy, I go get married. Let's go to the temple. Daddy get married with me!" Hysterical and adorable! She had on a straw type hat at one point and said, "I get married, can't wear hat in temple." and took it off! One silly silly little girl! It was some fun and silly little family time. That's one handsome wizard/Dr. Seuss don't ya think?!

Side Note: Maddie is in panties at night time now too, no more pull-ups!!! Wahoo! She got her "Baby Sister" baby doll Friday and has been quite the mother since! :) Is anyone in need of size 3 pull ups-I have a pack and a half???? :)

4 comments:

Aaron J said...

How cute... I love it... Mea is being Dorothy for Halloween!!!

The Love Shack said...

I might possibly take those pull ups off your hands....we might be attempting potty training here shortly....yikes! You guys are so cute! Looks like you all have so much fun together. Love those fun "just the family" times!

Kellie said...

So cute! Maddie is so funny!

Diane said...

This looks like so much fun!!! You guys are just too adorable!