Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkin Patch...LOTS of pics!!

We had a very FULL weekend between the race and the pumpkin patch but SOOOO MUCH FUN! WE went to the pumpkin patch on Saturday afternoon with Nate and Diane and Kye (Diane's little brother) and we had a blast! The kids loved the plastic duck race and the pig race (real pigs, and it was really fun), seeing all the animals, going on a tractor train ride and then picking out our pumpkins!

While it is all ridiculously priced, we had a great time! I think Nate and Mike's favorite thing was the corn maze, with all the factual questions they had to answer...and because they got to use a map-what is it with men and maps?? :) We also got to enjoy a nice pumpkin shake-which Madds LOVED! The kids were awesome for such a busy day and we were so proud of them! Now it's on to carving those pumpkins at some point!

5 comments:

Emily Green said...

That looks like it was so much fun! I love going to festivals and outdoor activities.

Jones Family said...

I think Pumpkin Patch pictures are some of my favorite pics of the whole year!

kelleen said...

You had SUCH a busy weekend! Pumpkin patches are so much fun--have to hear how the race went. Glad your lesson went well (you are such an amazing gal!!!)

ND Walker said...

Such cute pictures!!! You should send me some, or maybe I can stop by and download them all!

Reddington Clan said...

I love the new picture for your blog post! I also love the race photos. (exspecially the after race one) Congrats on your first race! And thanks for the yummy dinner last week.