Monday, November 16, 2009

Lowes Creations...


Since Maddie had improved by drastic measures Saturday we headed over to Lowes to be creative and to build! They have kid workshops every Saturday with a different project, this week it was a car garage and the kids LOVED it...by kids I mean Maddie and Daddy! :)  It was lots of fun and Maddie LOVED the lawn mowers too! :) Oh, I don't know if you see it so well, but check out Mikey's THICK BEARD! It is quite the beard, and it is driving him CRAZY! We can't wait until he gets to shave it off-we're almost down to a month left!

3 comments:

kelleen said...

Oh, we so have to start doing that! What a fun thing to do together as a family! LOVE the car garage-bet the "kids" had a great time :)

Roberta said...

Um, totally unrelated, but how did you potty-train Maddie? I remember you did it at an unbelievably young age...and I would love it if our little one was potty trained by, say, February???? Any advice?

roberta@oloughlin.net

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

That is amazing! Your hubby was telling us about this at Lowes when you were out of town. I used to love building things with my dad. I'm so happy Maddie gets to do these things and in return have everlasting wonderful memories of her and her dad.