Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MMMmmm GOOD!


We cannot help but BRAG a bit this year! Margie and I made a pretty scrumpcious Turkey Day Feast this year! Neither one of us had ever made a turkey before let alone an entire dinner for that day and let me say...it was SCRUM-DIDDLE-EEE-UMMMM-CIOUS!  Anyway, Mike's brother, Aaron and his wife came the Friday before the big day and we had a WONDERFUL time with them. We are so especially thankful this year to have had them here! Unfortunately I did not get any pictures with them and the kids but they did so hopefully they'll send some my way! We had a great holiday though and hope you all did as well! I HAD to post pics of the food-I am obviously too proud not too! :)

Just some randoms of the day.

5 comments:

Lisa R said...

Your Bro and Sister in law are in our Ward here in Columbia, they are great people! I am glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

mountain man!! nice beard, mikey!

Diane said...

WOW!!! That is one good looking bird!!!! I'm so glad everything turned out so very yummy!!! We need to make dinner together sometime soon!!!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

That looks like one yummy turkey! I love the faux snow! It makes me want to get my coat and gloves on for some reason :)

Seriously, that looks like one great feast!

kelleen said...

Wow! That looks incredible- such a talented lady!!