Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Patrick Overload!

I said last week that I was going to do a Patrick overload since he hadn't been on the blog in a while...yeah, I think I got 1 picture of him up. So, as promised, LOTS of Patrick! I had a TON of fun taking pictuers of him and doing the editing...I get uber-excited to have a "nice, fancy" camera one day with a good editing program but this works for now! ENJOY-I sure did!


Yes, that is a bottle of ketchup but no, he did not get any out! He only had it long enough to take a pic or two. Good question Mandy! :)

 

4 comments:

Mandy Beyeler said...

is he drinking a bottle of ketchup?!

kelleen said...

What a cute boy--he is getting so grown up!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Boy oh boy he sure looks like Maddie!

Unknown said...

That ketchup pic reminds me of the time when Aaron went over to a friends' house and the 2 year old was drinking the chocolate syrup bottle and no one seemed to care...