Monday, April 12, 2010

Here I go again...

Remember last October when I ran my first race? Well, I am at it again, training that is. It is a 5k again and I am really lookinng forward to this one and what it supports. It is the Richmond annual Susan G. Komen 5k-a race for the cure of breast cancer. There are a few of us from church that are going to do it and I am hoping we can get more...that's a hint to any of you reading this. ;) I am up running at 6:30am these days so if you want to come join me at my house you are more than welcome! And, to any of you who are survivors...you're amazing!

1 comment:

John n Shannon said...

Wow you are on a blogging spree! I liked reading this post - it helps motivate me as I prepare for my first 5k in a couple of weeks. Glad to hear I'm not alone and you've forged the road before me. You look great by the way! I only hope I can look that good when it's time for me to run my 2nd 5k.