Friday, November 12, 2010

Giving Thanks...


Today I am giving thanks that it is Friday!
Lame thanks?
Maybe.
So, here's another one. My sweet and wonderful hubby!

Last night at around 1:00 A.M. my husband is shaking me awake because I am sobbing in my sleep. He wrapped his arms around me as the "meaning" of my dream continued to overwhelm me. He snuggled close even amidst my wet face and dripping nose. He asked if I had had a bad dream and all I could get out was, "No." I tried to get out what the dream was-not bad at all-but the tears would well back up and the lump get caught in my throat. I felt pathetic and ridiculous, but it didn't matter to him. he quieted my tears and crazy cry-noises, after quite sometime, and waited for me to be able to spit it out. Whether he smiled to himself and laughed quietly at my dream, I don't know, but he held me and comforted me...as he is always so good at. I love him and so thankful that he chose to spend his life with me, even with ALL my weirdness.

 I love you sweetie.


No comments: