Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Dr. trip, a sinus infection and an antibiotic later...


we had a little boy on his way, seemingly LONG way, to better. That was the start of our beautiful/windy Valentine's Day. It was a good day though, just that much better when they said he could have some medicine because it was more than just a cold. (and might I mention that I diagnosed him correctly prior to the Dr....thank you, thank you very much-my medical degree is in the mail-I just know it) Now, hopefully, in the next day or so he start sleeping again, all the way through the night...2 "not sleeping through the night" kids is a bit much.

Speaking of that...as much as I love this sweet baby of ours and her pudginess and cute cute smiles...I really wish she would start sleeping better. It's really my fault though...I haven't "scheduled" her yet like I did my other kids. It would be nice though. And she makes me really happy, all my kids really make me happy....being a mom is great and I love it.

We are going to have some 70+ degree weather this week...insane! but I will take it  in a heart beat and hope that the wind isn't as terribly fierce as it was yesterday...are we all as excited for Spring as I am?! I can't wait. So, I am headed to enjoy the beautiful sunshine flowing in my windows and fold, hang up and put away laundry...fun, I know.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Beh...schedules!

kelleen said...

ouch--mommies with new babies need sleep! can I take Maddie and Patrick on Thurs so you can rest? Hope the meds work quickly so your little man can feel better fast. I am SO excited for the warm weather-- I am so ready for the park!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Horray for meds!! Hope he's feeling better! :)

Erin said...

Delia has been the hardest to schedule too. With three kids I never have TIME to schedule her naps- doesn't make any sense, but there it is. It will get better though! Ivy has had a NASTY cough this week, so hopefully we can get together next week (unless the cough spreads to the rest of us...)

Jones Family said...

So I am convinced that this little "illness" was spread in Nursery! Do you have a hidden camera in our house? I could have posted this exact same thing! :)