Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pinna-pin-pin!


Yes, I am a pinner.
I kind of told myself I wasn't going to add anything else to my list of things to do on the computer.
But I am sucker-I like to check things out.
And this Pinterest isn't something you can just "check-out".
It's too stinkin' fabulous...
and addicting
This week I have done these...









I have LOTS of other things to do and try but...
I need to have a permanent house first-so...my "to-do" board should probably be a
"someday" board instead.
Oh well, I am sure I will do some more stuff soon,
probably more food!


1 comment:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Ohhh I so love Pinterest. Our boards our seriously a virtual to do list that keeps growing...Its sooo fun.

Our boards our listed under Build It Sew It Love It.

We need to catch up!!