Wednesday, February 29, 2012

and...




we are moving!
To most of you, you already know this but to others-it's some new info.
Mike put his notice in today and that was what i have been waiting on to "blog announce" it.
We are heading to Alabama for a new job, which begins March 26th.
Mike is really excited and I am really proud of him!
He will be heading into the grocery industry, a "category manager over dsd" to be exact.
In otherwords, he'll be in the purchasing department of the company-working with a ton of the companies that sell to us. He will be working for Belle Foods, which will be the new name of the company come closing day. We are really excited for this next new step in our lives and know that it is a HUGE blessing that has been in the making for a LONG time now. I can definitely say that patience is not always easy but it is so worth it. The Lord has His hand in everything, absolutely everything, and that He knows what is best always-so it is necessary that we align our will with His-and do so as happily as we can. We head out of here on March 16th-two weeks and two days! This is the main reason my posting hasn't been as regular, I am knee deep in boxes and a lot of unnecessary junk that has been accumulating in this little house we've been in for the last 3.5+ years. Life is in overload mode right now, and I am gladly welcoming it because of what it is all for. Please send some prayers our kiddo's ways, it's a bit overwhelming for them-I know they will be fine, kid's are resiliant, but still-I wish they didn't have to be sometimes. And prayers that things will go smoothly to closing day of the business! Thanks ahead of time, and thanks to our family and friends, who have known of this process, for the prayers and thoughts that you have already offered up-we couldn't have made it through this process without the added faith and support of each of you!

Here's to a new journey-this Jury is on the run again!




4 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Whoop Whoop-What an amazing adventure! We are so happy for you guys!! Congrats!!

Carolina said...

Very happy for you! This was a great post that helped me a lot. I am looking forward to moving back to the Midwest, but I need to be patient and align my will with the Lord's. Truly inspirational Shannon. I hope everything goes smoothly for all 5 of you!!

Debbie Lunt said...

.Hey sweetie, I want you to know how proud I am of you guys. Yes, patience is very hard sometimes....But ALWAYS worth it!
I have known this for a very long
time, but it helped remind me, reading your blog. I am so excited for all you girls and your families. Know that we love and miss you. You guys are all in our prayers every single day!!!
LOVE ALWAYS
MOM
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Megan and Jeff said...

Congratulations on the job! It will be another great adventure! Hope everything goes well with the move.