Saturday, June 7, 2008

Moved!

Well, as you all know, we were moving this week and so...we are moved! The apartment is completely done now and so no more worries with that! My great friend Jeni, and 1st counselor in Primary, felt as though I shouldn't clean the apartment by myself and what a great thought she was thinking. While it has taken all of me to say that...as far as the great thought thing...I couldn't be more grateful for her and that thought. As she now knows and probably the rest of the world, I am not one to have other people clean my dirt and so I was just going to do it and be done with it. Thank you to Jeni for emailing the R.S. presidency and having them mass email to the women of the ward and having people come help me!!! I cannot thank those who helped enough and cannot express my gratitude in words, I love you all! What would have taken WAY longer than I thought took about an hour to an hour and a half! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

With that said, we are trying to settle in. Although there are still plenty of boxes to unpack and things to do, Maddie seems to thoroughly enjoy the room to run, play and explore. She is settling in pretty well. Mike and I finally got our bed together after a couple nights on just the mattress and so it has been fairly good sleeping for the past 2 nights. The painters come Monday, which is a long story in itself...let's not go there, and so then we can hang pictures and get everything unpacked. Just thought we would write and say that we have lived through this week although by late in the nights we thought we wouldn't. Thank you for all the help to those who helped move us and for all the prayers and thoughts from others!

3 comments:

Hendry Happenings said...

You made it before the baby and did not have the baby while trying to move. Good luck on the painters and getting unpacked before the big day. Please let me know if you need any help. My house will soon be on the mends, or so I am telling myself!

Evan and Jamie said...

Glad you finally got over to the house. Wish I could have been there to help!! Love you guys!

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Hey neighbor! Glad to have ya over in our area. Let me know if you need anything. We've got something to bring by...let me know what night is good for you. Can't wait to see your new pad!
XOXO