Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I guess I need to explain...

BeforeAfter...sometime after that is

I have been meaning to do this for sometime now but forgot until Sunday when someone said something about it. Patrick is not just now getting hair, as most of you know. I actually cut his hair sometime ago now and having been meaning to get a before and after on here. I was trying to just trim it but that doesn't work on moving little baby and before I knew it my "trim" turned buzz! I was about in tears but he was still handsome so all was well-and guess what...HAIR GROWS BACK! Amazing I know! He no longer has his flippy uppy in the front, like in the top picture, just a falt swirl, which I love!

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh Shannon! We wish Raina had even as much hair as Patrick does - after his haircut!

Mandy Beyeler said...

Reed had tons of hair too, and we buzzed him bald at 6months - a little shorter than expected, that's for sure! but no worries, it grows back - -

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

What a cute Christmas-The kids look they are having so much fun!! You'll have to email me that yummy receipt! For some strange reason I am craving Cinnamon rolls...yum!! Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas together!