Friday, March 6, 2009

Date Night...Say What?!

So, Mike and I were finally able to have a date night! It has been since July, right after Patrick was born, since our last one alone! Crazy huh? And that was thanks to Meema (Mikey's mom). Mike got a fabulous Visa gift card from work and we went all out at The Cheesecake Factory. And when I say all out I mean appetizer, meal AND dessert...well, you have to get dessert there! It was scrumptious and I brought over half the meal home, so dinner for 2 more days! It was great to spend time with my wonderful hubby, I love you!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

YUM! Good for you guys to sneak out together!!

Unknown said...

I'll watch them anytime!! Even overnite!

Blake and Audra said...

You guys are seriously the cutest couple. I'm glad you guys got to get out. It's definitely been a while it seems.

Jones Family said...

Nights like that are the best! Especially with Cheesecake...

kelleen said...

You are so photogenic--seriously! So glad you got to go out with your hubby-you definitely deserve it, and the Cheesecake Factory is sooo yummy!
:)

Steph said...

Oh so needed! Good for you! Did you talk about the kids the entire time? Hope not. But that gets srsly hard to change, doesn't it? Kisses