Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday: Part 2

So we had an actual birthday celebration too and I needed to post a few pictures. I made Mike an Airplane cake since his present was plane tickets...I thought I would do the whole "theme" birthday. :) cheesy, I know, but it was fun and it made him smile, and the kids too! This was a rushed first attempt at something like this ever. Mike wasn't supposed to be home until after 7 that night due to a project for school, but the guy cancelled and so I had to come up with something for dinner and do a cake within like an hour and a half! Yes, the one wing is a little long but I didn't have enough room to make the shorter one longer and I made it 2nd! Oh well, it was fun and it was yummy!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

As long as the plane comes here, who cares if one wing is longer???

What's up with the Walkers! said...

I think everyone considers that a "birthday" present! We can't wait to see you. Everyone is so excited for you to come into town.

Kristal said...

The cake looks good you did a good job! Have fun in MO!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Up,Up and away...Great job on the cake! Have fun on your trip to MO!!

Emily Green said...

I didn't even notice the wing until you said something about it! Looks like you guys had a fun time! Happy Birthday Mike!