Monday, June 22, 2009

Overdue Post On our VAN!


I have had people ask me why I never did a post on our new van...well, I have been crazy busy and when I do post it was hurried "have to" stuff. So, here it is! We love it, everything about it! We especially LOVE the fact that the kids act so much better in it because they can see, aren't picking on each other and the sun isn't in their eyes due to the tinted windows. We also LOVE that if we are driving for more than 30 minutes we can pop a movie in and it keeps them happy! WAHOO! We have had it for about a month now and it has been a dream come true! Now, we won't talk about the other 2 cars...yucky and LONG story! :)

2 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

What a fabulous ride you have!! Love the color!! :)

Lambert the Sheepish Lions said...

Yippee!!!!