Monday, October 5, 2009

Our little baby lover!

Maddie has always loved little babies, but her love for them has grown by the hundreds! She finally got to hold our great friends little girl Hayley and she was in HEAVEN!!! She just sat there and held her for almost an hour-that is a long time for a 2 1/2 year to just sit! We had to, literally, pry her hands off of her so I could hold her for a minute and get her to sleep! :) It was pretty cute-now the need for a baby sister has become the case again...patience is always a lesson to learn though-no matter what age you are! :)

10 comments:

Diane said...

So adorable! But I must admit I'm not suprised!

Reddington Clan said...

I love watching little kids use their mothering abilities. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your new calling this Sunday and I am excited to hear how it goes. I think you will be great. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog about my calling. It really helps hearing that! Well I hope you are having fun with your visitors. Do you want to get together this wednesday to go through the closet?
Just let me know.

The Love Shack said...

Now those are the cutest little girls I ever did see!!!

Carolina said...

Aaaaw. That is so cute! I bet she is a great older sis! I am also totally jealous of how close you guys live to all of that history! I loved DC and BEGGED danny to get a job up there somewhere. It looks like you had a lot of fun at Mt. Vernon with the sheepies :D

What's up with the Walkers! said...

The little ones can only wait so long for another little sibling:) If your family hasn't beat me to it, we will be adding one more to Ashlyn's siblings. Although, I don't know if she is excited as Maddie would be!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

ya know what that means...time for # 3! :)

Emily Green said...

what a little mommy!

kelleen said...

That is so sweet! It is amazing how little girls just seem to automatically love babies so much. I can't believe she held the baby that long-- What a cutie!

Megan and Jeff said...

So cute! I think Maddie looks more and more like you in every picture. What a doll!

Jones Family said...

You are in so much trouble now! :)