Friday, April 23, 2010

more than words can say...

is how I feel about this very special day. Once again I am at a crossroads to write much at all to the man I call mine, for I cannot do justice in describing what I feel for this special guy. He truly is my world and I cannot imagine what my life would be like without this special day, the day he came into this world and blessed us all.

Honey, I love you. I feel selfish on your birthday. I feel like this day was for me, and you know what? I kind of don't feel bad about that. ;)
You have blessed the lives of everyone you have ever met and so I know this day is for them as well.  

I reflect on the past 5+ years, since the day I first saw you, and you were a blessing in my life even then-when I was too stubborn and blind to see it. Even though I hadn't met you yet I watched you and you made me wonder and think about who you were. Well, I sure am glad that you happened to still be around when I came to my senses. ;) Thank you for blessing my life just through your example.

We have two beautiful children who love you beyond description. The thought that Daddy is almost home sends them in a chaotic runaround of the house and an impatient wait at the window. And then, you pull in and their world falls into place, a happiness that could never be filled through anyone else. They love you so much!

I could go on and on about you, but I won't. I just want you to know how much you mean to me and how much this day means to me in my life. Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband/friend/father/man in the world! I love you! 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Birthday Mike! What a lucky man to have his wife LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!