Wednesday, July 28, 2010

We're goin to the Zoo , Zoo, Zoo


Then we headed to my Dad's next, to Papa's house. We went to his sister's house to pick up his dog and ended up staying and the kids swam with her kids and had a blast.
We headed to the Zoo the next day. Unfortunately I didn't get a single picture of the kids or myself with my dad-arghhhh...seriously the most frustrating part of the trip. Anyway, I had forgotten how big the St. Louis Zoo was, HUGE! No stroller-my own dumb fault and so b the end there were tears, sweat, hunger and thirst, plus tired kids...bad combinations! Oh well, it was still fun and that Zoo is FAB-U-LOUS!

The only pics I got-due to a full card.


Patch doesn't hold still long enough to get a good pic,  hence no good face shots of hin-only of Maddie.



No comments: