Sunday, November 14, 2010

Giving Thanks...



Alright, so I missed yesterdays "giving thanks" so I will do two today...

Today though, I am extremely thankful for...

Berry Captain Crunch...yep, cereal-and non-healthy cereal at that.
It makes me, my husband and my kids happy so kudos to whoever came up with making that scrumptious stuff!

As for yesterday's giving thanks...

Time with my little girl-Madilynn.
We got to have time together for a couple of hours and I loved it. We headed to the pet store at one point-she loves that place-and I just watched her eyes as they lit up with excitement and curiosity as she looked at each different animal. Such simple things make her happy and for that I am grateful as well. I love her and am grateful for the things she doesn't even knows she teaches me.


Thanks for the input so far on the name thing, we appreciate all the opinions. We still have no clue but that's okay.


No comments: