Saturday, November 20, 2010

Giving Thanks...



Today I am thankful for that past 2 evenings with my family. We put up the Christmas tree (yes, a whole week earlier than we normally do it) and it was so much fun. Last night as the tree was put up, we had popcorn and hot chocolate and just enjoyed the time together. And today we continued with decorating it, and in between cleaning up the baby's room. The kids put the candy canes on tonight while we watched the Tinkerbell movies on Disney channel. I love watching Maddie right now. She just LOVES Christmas but even more...the decorations! It is really fun to watch her with wonder, excitement and happiness in her eyes. She is such a big helper this year too. Patch likes it but only enough to take OFF the ornaments! :)
I give thanks for all the sweet moments with my family, especially this weekend.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Ohhh... so sweet! Holidays and traditions are so dang fun when kids finally "get it"!