Friday, November 5, 2010

Sunshine...



that's what we've got today here, inside and out. Thank you very much.

I knew yeaterday's post was very different than "normal" but...
that was yesterday and today is new.
In all honesty, I am beyond exhaustion and I really think that is where it all came from. Yes, exhaustion is front and center today but I am good. No worries folks!

My appt. went well yesterday, baby and Mama are doing great.

We are headed to a playdate today-yay! Which brings me to my "Give Thanks" moment. Today I am thankful for friends. Friends that call just make sure things are good, friends that call and say let's get together so the kids can play. Friends that are there even if they think they aren't. Friends are good and I am grateful for them...and each of you!



No comments: