Tuesday, July 12, 2011

chomp, chomp



I don't know about everyone else, but when we travel,
our kids don't sleep so well.
They go to bed later, they wake up earlier
(didn't know kids would wake up before 6:00 and still function-ugh)
and sleep is just all around...

a joke.

Makinley is such a good sleeper, and had a crib to sleep in, that I didn't think it would be a problem.

I was wrong.

I really shouldn't be upset about it since she was still ever so happy but man,
it stinks to know that your baby is sooooo tired and just can't sleep.

Well, being gone was probably a small reason to her sleeplessness but
I now think it was...

HER TOOTH!!

Yep, little missy cut her first tooth yesterday!

I have been saying for about a month now that she was teething but finally, and actually, one came through.
It is just barely there, but it's there and we are excited for her!
(I am a little nervous, she is kind of a naw-er anyway so we'll see how this nursing goes-ouch)

When she did sleep, it was usually with one of us...


there wasn't a crib or anywhere else for her to sleep this day...

and Mike didn't mind one bit.




No comments: