Tuesday, November 8, 2011

a little while ago...




I can't believe I never posted about the fact that Mike and I had our anniversary last month!
October 22, 2005 I married the most amazing man EVER and have been so incredibly happy since.
This year obviously marked our 6 year anniversary and I can honestly say I am even more in love today with that man than I was that special day 6 years ago. He truly does complete me and makes me want to be better. He is the most amazing example, the most amazing husband, the most amazing friend and the most amazing Daddy. I love you so much sweetheart and am glad we got to actually have a date this time around and got to spend it together! LOVE YOU, lots and lots and lots!



and ps-i've always known i have a lot of hair but man, this pic proves it for sure...should i cut it?? just need some opinions!


2 comments:

Kirsten said...

You look great!!!

Carolina said...

I remember when you got married! I can't believe it has been 6 years. Happy anniversary to you both!

I LOVE your hair. You are so beautiful Shannon, I have always thought that!