Sunday, October 28, 2012

Primary Program 2012

 
 
I love this time of year for the reason of the Primary Program for our church.
All the kids, from 4 to 11 do a program for our main meeting.
They each have a speaking part and they all sing songs that they have been practicing all year long.
I was very sick today and wasn't able to go-it about broke my heart-but Mike said that they did a fantastic job. I was so proud, even having not seen it. Last year Maddie wouldn't speak her part, although she sang in a quartet just fine, so I was nervous she wouldn't do it again. But, she did! And so did Patch-and it was his first time! I wish I could have watched but I know they did great!
 
 


(Makinley stayed home with me, as she was a bit sick as well, but she wanted to get in on all the fun too!)
 
 


No comments: