Thursday, February 11, 2016

Email


I am trying to be better at writing things down, as I have a TERRIBLE memory. Miss Madilynn is 9 years old now! She's in the 3rd grade and with the 3rd grade comes a Chrome Book and an email account. She emails me all the time. Most of the time it's, "Mom, can you plese pick me up from school. I don't fell good. Plese, plese!" Poor girl, a.) she hates school and would rather be home-schooled (I guess she thinks it's only fun things) and b.) she can't spell worth a thing! ;) Anyway, this was the cute email I got this morning shortly after dropping them off to school, "Love you! Thank you for understanding me!" There was an emoji in there somewhere too. :) Her and I butt heads 90% of the time but goodness, I love this girl-so very very much.


No comments: