Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Beginning...again?

It's hard to believe I ever let this little space go. Over 700 posts and I just fizzled it out. Madilynn, she was just a baby when I started this thing, a baby and our only child at the time. She's 11 now. That's a hard pill to swallow. It's also crazy to think that I have also had 4 more children! FOUR! Little Mister Wesley Jack made his debut on January 16, 2018. He is our biggest and best surprise we've ever had. We are so grateful he has come to our family, we need him so much. He's a trying little baby, our most trying, but his smiles melt all the hard away...and his giggles? Goodness gracious, his giggles. 

I started this little journal as a way to keep family informed because we had "runaway" to Virginia. We made another run to Alabama, which I realize is documented in here, and we have made a return to good ole' Virginia. We live, roughly, half an hour from where we did before. It's been a great blessing to be back, and hard too. Life is interesting. I could say that all day everyday. Having now lived by family, since having children, I would choose to live by them in a heartbeat. I miss them like crazy, our kids miss their cousins like crazy, and it can get quite lonesome being away now. It's not the same life here that it was before, because life changes, people change, everything consistently changes-that seems to be the one thing we can all count on as a constant-change. Thankfully, that's the case though. I am on here because I am making changes in my life. I need to keep track of life, I need to document it in a way that my children can see, and social media is not that way for our kiddos. Madilynn loves to read this blog, I pulled it up for her one day and she finds it frequently and goes through it. I need to keep it up, or get it going again. We'll see how this pans out-hopefully well.


"You can't change what's going on around you until you start changing what's going on within you."


No comments: