Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Clovers, Fohawks and Check-ups...

Well, Happy St. Patrick's Day! And speaking of Patrick...he is 9 months old as of yesterday! I can't say enough that I can't believe how fast time flies-especially once you have more than one kiddo. He had is check-up today and he was such a good little boy, smiling at the doctor the whole time-not surprising though,he is such a little flirt. He has continued to slow in his growth but is still in the 75% at 29in. He also dropped in weight, now being between the 25-50%. However, his head is doing all the growing coming in the whopping 90%-one smart boy I suppose! :) I am pretty sure Maddie's was the same size as his only at her 2yr check-up! He got one shot and an iron check finger prick. His iron levels came back a little lower than they should be so he now has to take some medicine and be checked again in a month. She said not to worry b/c it isn't to that point yet he is just growing very quickly and that could be part of the reason. Also, he got to sport his first fohawk today! The Dr. LOVED it but I am still not so sure. He does look so cute but...I don't know! :) Anyway, he is learning a lot right now. He finally decided yesterday that he prefers the real crawl over the army-he's been doing both for a while now but now just does the real crawl. He is pulling himself upon everything, he is waving a little bit, saying ball now and as of this morning climbing the stairs ( he got up to the 2nd one before I caught him)! Our little crazy man that we love like crazy!

5 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

He sure is getting big! What a stud, love the hair!!

Unknown said...

Crawl him this way!!

Erin said...

Love the fohawk! He is the cutest little boy! I hope we can get together soon! I haven't had enough "Shannon-time"!

Diane said...

I Love the Fohawk! He looks so adorable!!!

Carrie said...

Hi Shannon, it's Carrie Mackay I hope you don't mind I got your blog address from Jen Mabie's blog. You seriously have the most beautiful kids! I think little Patrick is going to be as tall as his daddy:)