Monday, April 26, 2010

wouldn't you feel like a loved mother if...



you had your name put on a port-a-potty for Mother's Day?



Yes, you read that right. I took a double take too today when I was signing up to run my race next weekend and found this...



"Tinkled Pink"
"A great way to show your support for the Richmond Race for the Cure and let your name be seen while taking care of important business. For $100 your can underwrite a port-a-potty on race day. Celebrate your special someone on this Mother's Day by decorating a port-a-potty at this year's race. To learn more and reserve your own Tinkled Pink port-a-potty click here. "


While the money goes to support the phenomenal cause of finding a cure for breast cancer, I couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed/upset if that were my Mother's Day gift, I think I would rather donate the money than have my name plastered on a port-a-potty where everyone was doing their deed...


what about you?



(all of this information can be found here)

2 comments:

kelleen said...

um yeah, WEIRD! Definitely wouldn't want my name anywhere near one of those disgusting but totally useful things :)

Diane said...

I think it would be great!! I think I'm going to give this to my mom for Mother's Day ;)