Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Need of the Week

it's that time again!

be thinking what your need is this week and let me hear it. you guys were great at giving me advice, thank you so much, so be just as good and let me know what is that you need this week-i am always so curious.

my need this week? it's been my need for about a week now and will probably be my true need until July. it comes appropriately too, since this coming weekend is a special one.

yep, you probably guessed it now.




(most recent pic i have)


i need to see my mom. i need to be there for her right now as she has been for me. she was in the hospital for a week and just got sent home yesterday...for heart problems. it has been a fairly scary and nerve-racking past week. she is home now though, we thank our sweet Father in Heaven for that. i know that she needs so much right now. if i could be there, maybe i could lessen that at least a bit for her.

i love her so much and want her to know that and to know that she has blessed my life in so many ways...


i love you mom.




if you have time this week take a moment and gander at this article about motherhood and having a "mother heart" by a woman named Julie Beck, hopefully it lifts you as it did me.




"Motherhood is more than bearing children...it is the essence of who we are as women."
Sheri Dew

No comments: