Monday, October 25, 2010

Finally...



I finally cleared enough stuff to upload some new pics! YEAH!!!

We had a good weekend full of getting stuff done.

First of all, Mike and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary on Friday! and we actually got celebrate and go out-it was really nice. I love him more than I could ever explain and am grateful for the last 5 years, they truly have been the best of my life so far.

Saturday the crib got a clear coat put on it finally, which ruined the stain on parts of the crib...ugh. I am not sure what happened but it doesn't look good. We'll figure it out, and sooner than later. I got frames spray painted for the little lady's room and am excited to decorate soon. We got a lot of her room cleaned up and I hope to finish that today and tomorrow-it has been our "dropping room" lately and had mass amounts of "non-baby" stuff in there. The kids played outside and had fun. We got to watch the Mizzou football game Saturday night...BOO-YAH-they won and it was A-MA-ZING!!!

Sunday was church and afterwards we had our family night since Mike is in class on Mondays. We carved Pumpkins and it was fun. I despised Mike most of the time because he showed the kids pictures on the computer and let them pick what they wanted. Maddie picked Ariel from The Little Mermaid (which I did) and Patch picked Thomas the Train (Mike did that). It was HARD and took FOREVER. After the kids helped pull out the pumpkin "guts" we went to work. They watched Cars and "checked" on our progress. Patch fell asleep quickly and it was adorable. We finally finished and Maddie couldn't have been more proud (thank Heavens)!

Fun weekend!












2 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

SWEET PUMPKINS! Don't you wish after all that work you could keep them longer, they really look amazing.

Mandy Beyeler said...

love the glowing pictures - nice touch!