Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A little of Easter



We had a wonderful Easter weekend.
We had family with us, it was Mike's birthday and it was Easter (of course).
It was extremely busy but great all around. I know this post is late but... I have a lot of pics to edit and haven't gotten through them. I've gotten to a few so I figured I should get those up before this post never happens. The kids looked adorable and we will have another "Easter" outfit Sunday this coming Sunday...we always have 2 because Meemaa sends clothes for the kids too. Patch wore his this past week but the girls still have their cute skirts to wear this up and coming Sunday.
ANYWAY!

Easter pictures...




(please excuse my exhaustion)



Somehow we missed a single picture of Makinley but...what can you do?!




I don't think I have ever felt the spirit of Easter more than I did this year and I loved it.
How grateful I am for a Savior. A brother who loved me and all of us enough to give His life for us. And then to be resurrected again so that we too could enjoy that beautiful gift and blessing, and the opportunity to be forgiven and return to live with Him, our Father in Heaven and our families for eternity.




3 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Glad you all had a great Easter!! Love the matchy matchy outfits-darling!

Erin said...

Adorable pictures!!! Thanks for your testimony too.

Jones Family said...

I love your Easter pics! You have a beautiful family. BTW great candid pic of Mike!! You really do need to go into photography :)