Monday, April 11, 2011

My Monday Lovely



I know I already posted today but...
I have decided to start something new.
I am a lover of photos, photography and I always have been.
I am amazed what a person can capture (and a camera) and how there can be such exquisite detail that the taker may or may not have realized was there. SOMEDAY I will be a taker like that.  I will have the camera, the knowledge, the experience and I will do that. It is my dream and my passion.
So, I have decided since I look at photography blogs and just pictures on the internet a lot that I will do a "my monday lovely" because I think pictures are lovely and they make me happy...and why not start my (and your) week off with something lovely and something that makes me (you) happy?

I love this one today, and the quote along with it-it fits me right now.

"I read somewhere once how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong but to feel strong."


Happy Monday.
I hope you feel as strong as you are.



No comments: