Thursday, May 2, 2013

A Couple of Funnies




We're working on getting a new camera, I promise! It just might take a little bit.




So, I wanted to jot down just 2 of the things I have heard in that last 2 days, because that's all I can remember at this point!

On Tuesday evening we were driving home and were stopped at a light-this is the spot that always stinks really bad. Maddie was jabbering on about something that I was listening to when I hear Makinley repeating herself over and over, like it was something really important.
I stop Maddie but still can't understand what Makinley is saying.
Me: "I don't know what you're saying sweetie."
Makinley: "Wus dat shmell Mommy?"
Me: "Oh, I don't know, what do you think it is?"
Makinley: "Isss, POOP!" Iss stinky like POOOOP! Hahahahaha!"

Now, if you knew Makinley's little voice, it made it 20 times funnier. And then she wouldn't let it go and belly laughed the entire 6 minutes home, and had me and Maddie laughing just as hard!



Last night the girl's were getting in the shower and right before that Maddie was rubbing my belly and talking to it and then Patch came over and wanted to feel and see if the the littlest Mr. was moving. I told him to let me get the girls in the shower and then we could sit on my bed and he could feel the baby. So, we get situated and then this convo happens, 

Me: "Oh, hang on, I need to go potty real quick."
Patch: "Oh, is the baby sitting on your gutter?"
Me: "Hahahahahaha-yeah-hahahahahahaha!"

He corrected himself later but man, I had a really good laugh at that!



No comments: